GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
Welcome to the Olean Soccer Club!
Thanks for visiting our website. Here you can get up to the minute information on the Olean Soccer Club, located in Olean, NY. Please look around we have a number of useful tools on the site including current season game schedules, registration information and other general information about the club.
The Olean Soccer club offers a number of opportunities for youth ages under 6 to under 17 to engage in recreational and competitive soccer. It is our desire to develop kids who not only possess good skills as soccer players but strong character through sportsmanship and community spirit. Soccer seasons typically run in the winter (January – March) and summer (July-August)
The Olean Soccer club exists mainly…
1. To foster, develop, and promote the game of soccer in Olean and the surrounding area.
2. To assist in the development of and to encourage sportsmanship and community spirit among all participating members. To enhance the physical, mental, and social well-being of said members.
3. To promote, organize, and support soccer team competition within the Olean area at both the recreational and competitive levels for The Club.
4. To sponsor and promote such athletic, social, and other activities as may contribute to the finances of The Club.
5. To provide codes of behavior, coaching guidelines, playing regulations, for participants, coaches, and volunteers.